This about sums up my love for the big J.
My income might not be disposable enough for me to even window shop there- moving house and setting up shop ain’t cheap- but my love will never sway.
But I happen to like brands who aren’t afraid to show a lil’ sumthin’ sumthin’.*
And so I salute you Jenna, Jenna’s subservients.
*umm yeah I mean personality, not money makers
Long-awaited, soon to be cherished by all. My little black book of all time favourite places, also known as my e-hood, goes a little like;
1. A well traveled woman– filled with endlessly inspiring snapshots of her adventures; I truly am in awe of this woman!
2. What Katie Ate– food, glorious food. Oh Katie, I think love you.
3. Decade Diary
4. Garance-you better believe I’ll be giving this woman a hug when we eventually meet.
5. Jak&Jil– went up the hill and became a mountain of inspiration.*
6. Langley Fox
8. Here I Am– painstakingly honest and beautifully written.
9. Gala– radically dancing to the beat of her own drums. Hey Gala, will you be my guru?
10.Note to Self– many less eloquent notes to self have been written by moi.
The common denominator here is simplicity. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been visually (not to mention emotionally) assaulted by flashy graphics and unnecessary pop-ups. When in doubt, please just let your content speak for itself.
* something about writing this is making me question my sanity