I have over 45 would-be posts patiently awaiting their fate, so forgive me if I forget where and when I found the below questions.
All I know is I tagged myself, like all kool kids do!
1. What is the most-played song in your music library?
Without a doubt Flying Lotus ft Ahu- ‘Added Efforts’ and Alice Smith’s live performance of ‘Fool for You’. Watching Alice perform on BET actually gave me the chills! One.fly.lady!
2. What is your favorite thing about your current occupation or job, whatever it may be?
As a freelance copywriter, f0r the most part my schedule is flexible, which gives me the breathing space to think about other things. Starting an online magazine for one. Becoming the next Nigella a close second.*
3. City or country?
New Orleans, its got that charming something that thoroughly appeals to a sap like myself.
4. What is your coping mechanism after a really bad day?
Music, lately anything by Hidden Orchestra. Some mat time. Any candy I can score.
5. Favorite item in your closet right now?
My yet to arrive deep V slinky as hell dress by Solace London. Second would my cherished VERY heavy vintage leather shorts.
6. Skill or craft you still want to learn or work on?
Learn to Sew or die. The fact that I can’t confidently sew a button is PATHETIC DOT COM. And skateboard like a champ!
7. What is your most precious keepsake?
I thought long..ish about this and couldn’t come up with an answer. This might me a good thing folks, I may be less shallow and materialistic than I thought. Jeah!
8. What’s at the very tip top of your holiday wish list this year?
9. What’s your favorite spot in the town/city/state you currently live in?
Give me a park with a great view and foot friendly cobblestones and I’m happy girl-not-yet-a-woman!
* minus the man/courtroom drama.