Long-awaited, soon to be cherished by all. My little black book of all time favourite places, also known as my e-hood, goes a little like;
1. A well traveled woman– filled with endlessly inspiring snapshots of her adventures; I truly am in awe of this woman!
2. What Katie Ate– food, glorious food. Oh Katie, I think love you.
3. Decade Diary
4. Garance-you better believe I’ll be giving this woman a hug when we eventually meet.
5. Jak&Jil– went up the hill and became a mountain of inspiration.*
6. Langley Fox
8. Here I Am– painstakingly honest and beautifully written.
9. Gala– radically dancing to the beat of her own drums. Hey Gala, will you be my guru?
10.Note to Self– many less eloquent notes to self have been written by moi.
The common denominator here is simplicity. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been visually (not to mention emotionally) assaulted by flashy graphics and unnecessary pop-ups. When in doubt, please just let your content speak for itself.
* something about writing this is making me question my sanity